Whether you're gone for a week on vacation or are a snowbird in Florida, The Neighbor can provide house-sitting services to give you peace of mind.
- Property check-up and walk through
- Check heat and/or air conditioning
- Check water and pipes
- Water plants and/or garden
- Mail pick-up
- Alarm setting
- Turn on different lights, radio and/or TV
- Be present for on-site appointments such as cable, plumber or other emergency services
- Start stored vehicles
- Trash and/or recycle to the curb
- Ensure other services are being done (lawn or cleaning services)
- Manage vacation rental turn-over
- Seasonal outdoor maintenance (rake leaves, shovel driveway, de-ice sidewalks)
- Home showing preparation (lights, heat)
The Neighbor also offers free text or e-mail updates so you can stay connected with what's happening back home.
Do you have a special request not listed here? Contact The Neighbor to find out how we can help.